SODA Sounds: June
Music is a big part of our daily life in the Studio – we frequently have virtual tug-of-wars via the Sonos app, leading to an often eclectic selection of music being played on the studio speakers.
Once a month, we’ll be featuring a playlist of songs someone in our studio is loving right now. All playlists will be available to play back on Spotify.
This month’s playlist is by Ewa Lefmann, one of the graphic designers at SODA.
“As a singer in my spare time, I’m generally drawn to songs with big ballsy vocals and/or layers of intricate harmonies. Judging by this playlist, I’m clearly feeling the sassy-walk-home-after-the-pub vibes at the moment.”
- My Baby Just Cares For Me – Nina Simone
- Gemini Feed – Banks
- Rhiannon – Fleetwood Mac
- You Brought the Sunshine – The Clark Sisters
- Little Bit – Lykke Li
- More Than a Woman – Bee Gees
- Year for Love – Voice (Upendo Riddim)
- Moon River – Frank Ocean
- Love$ick – Mura Masa ft. A$AP Rocky
- Take Yo’ Praise – Camille Yarbrough
- (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman [with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra] – Aretha Franklin
- As – George Michael & Mary J. Blige
- Dancing in the Moonlight – Thin Lizzy
- Loose Control – Missy Elliott ft. Ciara & Fatman Scoop
- U’Huh – Sinkane