SODA SOUNDS: November
Music is a big part of our daily life in the Studio – we frequently have a virtual tug-of-war via the Sonos app, leading to an often eclectic selection of music being played on the studio speakers.
Once a month, we feature a playlist of songs someone in our studio is loving right now. All playlists will be available to play back on Spotify.
This month’s playlist is by Parvathy Vipulendran, one of SODA’s Architects.
“This playlist captures my Friday mood: beginning upbeat, transitioning to laid-back briefly before the increase in tempo gets me on my feet. Crucially, there is a heavy dose of sass spread through the selection and a bit of spice in the spirit of Diwali (the video accompanying the final song is a must-see!).”
- Fantasy ft. O.D.B. – Mariah Carey
- Netflix & Dusse – Smino
- Just Friends (Sunny) – Musiq Soulchild
- & It Was U – How to Dress Well
- Story – ODIE
- Sweet Talk – Jessie Ware
- NICE – The Carters
- On & On – Erykah Badu
- It’s Not Right But It’s Okay – Whitney Houston
- Too Good – Drake & Rihanna
- All Falls Down – Kanye West ft. Syleena Johnson
- HUMBLE. – Kendrick Lamar
- IV. Sweatpants – Childish Gambino
- ***Flawless – Beyonce ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche
- Urvashi Urvashi – Parbhu Deva, Noel James, Shankar Mahadevan